Our Ornamental Tree and Shrub Program covers shrubs and trees up to 35′ in height includes the following applications and treatments:
- Spring Dormant Oil Spray (March & April) for control of over-wintering egg masses such as Scale, Wooly Adelgid and other harmful insects.
- Spring Foliage and Mite Spraying (May & June). For control of foliage feeding insects including Leaf Miners and cool season mites.
- Summer Foliage and Mite Spray (July & August). For control of Summer Foliage feeding insects and mites. Optional Tree and Shrub Services:
- Granular Shrub Bed Ferilization
- Pre-Emergence for Shrub Beds
- Winter Overcoat Spray
- Fall Dormant Oil Spray for Wooly Adelgid
- Mauget Injection for Fertilization and treatment of tree diseases.