We are Springing into action with your pre-emergent treatment. Brookside is here to give you the best weed free green lawn on the block. You might be asking, “Is it too early to treat my lawn?” The answer is no. The sooner your lawn begins treatment the better. In order to obtain optimal results for your lawn, Brookside Lawn Service must stay on schedule with treatments. Our first application contains a special pre-emergent barrier that will prevent crabgrass from germinating all the way until summer. This lawn treatment is one of the most important, protecting your lawn from Crabgrass. The fertilizer we are applying today will feed the lawn and help it recover from dormancy and grow out any snow mold. This 1st fertilizer application sets the foundation of a great lawn all season long. Here are some lawn fertilization facts that should answer your questions.
Lawn Fertilization Facts:
- Stay off the lawn until it is dry. We ask that that you stay off your lawn for 24 hours.
- Avoid mowing on the same day we treated the lawn for best results.
- Your weeds should dry up in 10- 14 days.
- No need to worry about rain. Our weed control is effective even when applied in the rain, sleet and snow.
- Snow is not a problem. The fertilizer and pre-emergent needs to be watered in through melting snow or rain.
Leave a Reply